There are a number of financial aid programs available to Pi Lam Temple undergraduate brothers. Decades of less than impressive graduation results have convinced us that it is indeed beneficial to help give our undergrads a better chance at finishing the job.
Dues Subsidy Program
To help our upperclassmen remain active, the Alumni Association and House Corporation offer a subsidy that they can apply toward IHQ per capita fees.
- Active member of the chapter, currently enrolled at Temple.
- Completed at least 3 (three) semesters of active service with the undergraduate chapter.
- In good financial standing with the chapter (with no outstanding debt).
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Completed all required volunteer/philanthropy hours up until the beginning of application semester.
- Complete the online application for the Dues Subsidy by the submission deadline.
Applications are accepted at the beginning of every semester.
Jaqua Foundation Scholarships for Engineering Majors
The Jaqua Scholarship is available to Temple students enrolled in the College of Engineering. The endowment fund for this scholarship was established in 2006 by Pi Lambda Phi alumnus, Eli Hoffman ’59.
- Full-time Students enrolled in the College of Engineering
- Demonstrated financial need
- Preference for State of New Jersey residents
Please contact the office of the College of Engineering if you qualify.
Pi Lambda Phi Educational Foundation Scholarships
The Pi Lambda Phi Educational Foundation offers annual scholarships to brothers in all its active chapters.
- GPA 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale or equivalent).
- Full-time undergraduate member enrolled full-time.
- Currently enrolled at a college or university with an active chapter or colony.
- Considered “in good standing” with chapter, IHQ, and federal, state and local governments.
- Completed application, letter of recommendation, resume, and unofficial transcripts.
- Provide digital interview to Educational Foundation.